Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 2 / ?]

Silly games thread

No.14727615 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Weave me a tale of your silliest game.

My players accidentally ended up in a Super Sentai game with no coercion on my part at all. It all started when I accidentally gave our party's Fighter a set of magical armor that he could "teleport on and off at will", like the item's fluff in the book says that it disappears into pocketspace until you decide you want, then its a free action to teleport it on to your body.

The rest of my part soon wanted a set of the armor that had no other real magical properties aside from this. Soon they are posing and saving villages. Later, they are slaying dragons under the title of "The Pantheon", each of them with a corresponding god that empowers them to do good.