Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[56 / 3 / ?]

No.14731787 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Playing last week Dark Heresy
>Awesome game where we became small time space pirates robbing aliens for the Imperium sort of like english privateers.
>DM creates a Inquisition PC and forces us to go hunt down a coven of alien and human separatist
>DM creates the entire plan of attack on their base of operations inside a abandoned building and forces us to follow his plan
>We find the arms room that the traitors have been storing and plant all of our explosives and plant a timer to detonate
>Two group members feel we need to warn the Inquisitor first
>We find the Inquisitor but can't escape in time before explosives detonate
>Entire build implosed, burn a fate point to survive but do and entire party is scattered but all barely alive
>I am alone with a also very equally hurt Inquisitor who I immediately shoot in the back before he recovers and pull a pin on one of his krak grenades and run
>DM goes ape shit says that the Inquisition is now going to hunt down my ass
>The group starts in asking how the hell is the Inquisition ever going to know and go back to being small time privateers

I know the DM, this was all part of some story were once we completed the mission the Inquisitor was going to forces us to join him and go fight demons and other crap. We were having a great time just robbing aliens and no one wants to do the whole demon thing at this time. Afterward the game and everyone was leaving the DM told me I was a complete dick for ruining his story and to bring several new character sheets with me because he is going to kill my character every chance he gets, so I know what it is like to be fucked over.

Anyone know or got a Dark Heresy build that can withstand the dicking I am about to receive for the next few weeks?