Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[9 / 1 / ?]

No.14733969 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
HEY BUTTHEADS
I'M GETTING INTO THIS MATHHAMMER 40GAY THING PRETTY SOON (hopefully) AND I'M FUCKING ALL OVER CHAOS SPACE MARINES
HELL, CHAOS ANYTHING
I'M NOT LOOKING TO REALLY PLAY COMPETITIVELY, AND MORE ACTUALLY LOOKING TO, IN A SENSE OF THE WORD, ROLEPLAY BY GETTING INTO THE ARMY AND PROBABLY JUST END UP QUOTING DAWN OF WAR 1/2 A LOT BUT I HOPE YOU GET THE GIST OF IT

ANYWAY, I'M NOT TOO SURE WHY I'M POSTING THIS IN CAPS LOCKS, OR WHY I'M POSTING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT I'D JUST LIKE YOU TO KNOW, /tg/ THAT ALL ELDAR SHALL FEED SLAANESH

Actually I've only got a comparatively small amount of dosh to spend on these overpriced plastics, but I was in fact thinking of getting a chaos terminator squad and some bikes (because they look cool and the whole idea of chaos = power appeals to me). Maybe I will get a rhino and some beserkers.
Despite what I said, how would this limited force play?
I'm also looking into getting Daemonettes because I quite enjoy Slaanesh.