Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[50 / 17 / ?]

No.14734312 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Greetings, valian/tg/uardians, I request advice on a slight issue.

On our last 3.5D&D session, we fought a pretty nasty homebrewed DMPC, and we lost. Because the motherfscking Warlock in our group "foresaw" an unfavorable outcome and sided with the dude against us. End result, the party got imprisoned on some nigh-forgotten demiplane, left to rot for eternity. And the Warlock? Well, let's just say he's back on the road, off to assume his rightful place in the Nine Hells and whatnot.

But little does he know, the group managed to escape, thanks to some semi-divine intervention from our cleric - dude curries favour with his goddess like a baws - and we're hella mad and out for blood.

We know his first destination will be our, for lack of a better word, haven, where he intends to rest up for his voyage to Baator (for a backstabber, he sure can be predictable sometimes). And that's where we'll be waiting for him, thanks to the magical marvels of teleportation. Payback's a bitch.

And here's where you gentlemen come in. We need a surefire way to bring him down as quickly as possible, with as little of his bullshit as possible. This guy's your typical munchkin Warlock, silent but deadly, while the rest of us are in simply for RP and giggles, so we're pretty damn squishy. ECL12, Cleric with death and magic domains, Druid Warshaper and yours truly, an extremely nerfed down Binder (so far all I've got are Savnok, Malphas, Naberius, Paimon and Dantalion, but like I said, RP and giggles).