Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[16 / 2 / ?]

No.14734573 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All I've been able to think as of late is "Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull throne". I'm serious, too. It keeps rotating around in my head like a current and whenever I try and write or say something, those words feel on the tip of my tongue. I could say it for hours, days, even. When I think of someone now, I immediately think of fighting them. I size people up and think how I can beat them in unarmed combat. I've talked to doctors and I've tried physical activity to help reduce physical stress that they believe is the source of this almost compulsory aggression.
Every time I sit down and draw something, sooner or later I draw the mark of Khorne. There is nothing that excites me more than a fight, nothing that feels so raw and pure.

Blood for the Blood God
Skulls for the Skull Throne
Let the Galaxy burn, and the Heavens bleed.