Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[26 / 2 / ?]

No.14734585 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: roleplaying characters atypical of their class

Going to be playing a Pathfinder Alchemist. He's basically a detective, with skills relating to investigation. GM even houseruled a knowledge(Forensics) skill I could use, and I was sure to give him glasses to dramatically take off when he made a one-liner.

I've specced him out to be mostly a bomber, with the secondary ability to be a beast with a crossbow when he's drunk his mutagen and transformed into a bestial Dex master (crossbow stacks well with potions, oddly enough).

Figured that he was a forensics guy who got tired of criminals getting their way out of jail, so he devised a serum to amplify his skills and alter his appearance. By day, he's a normal cop, by night he takes to the rooftops as a vigilante, dealing out violent justice. But one day, he slipped up, and the station shipped him off to the small nowhere city that our game starts in.