Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[40 / 13 / ?]

No.14735704 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey /tg/, i had a weird dream last night, i just wanted to share it.

i was in a 40K ish universe, i was a spy/assassin, and i was tasked to take a castle by putting a sphere into some device to shift control to who ever it was that i was working for, there was a war going on outside, and hundreds of patrols, i had to do some Tom Clancy shit to get to the main camber of the keep the girl that was in charge was a chick that looked like Asuka (from Evalgelion), but i just tied her up while she was asleep so she could not stop me, then right before i was about to insert the orb, a Necron came out of nowhere and took it from me with a laugh, i got pissed and blew his head off, but since i lost the castle, i went to the girkl and said (i remember this word for word) "im not leaving till i get SOMEthing from this fucking task" as i pulled my dick out and raped her several times.

woke up confused and hard