Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 1 / ?]

LARP

No.14737406 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sort of an epic larp moment.

Britfag here,

Up in greater manchester, used to have a little private LARP group. Long story short, I was a sort of swahsbuckling rogue character that I'd decided not to name (not the plan, just happened that way), IC I was just called Alex. This was the last year I was going to do it so me and some friends decided to go rob the local baron. We managed to pull it off but on the way to our 'safe house', one of my friends decided to betray the rest of us and started letting loose with his crossbow. Que massive shoot out in which I was the only survivor.

Since I knew full well that there would be a bounty on our heads, I thought I'd load them all up on our cart and just take them back to town and collect the bounty and hand in the gold we took, claiming I wasn't involved. As I loaded up the cart I did I quick check to see how much gold I'd get, thats when I heard a sound, just a small rustle fo gravel, but that was enough. I span round and threw one of my throwing knifes at, it turns out, the guy who started the shoot out, he'd managed to hide and had been cocking his crossbow behind me. I just stood, realised exactly what this reminded me of and looked across at a marshal who had been following us since the robbery, making sure we were following the rules. Now, since I've fucking well earn't it I just reached in my pocket, took out a cigarette (no smoking IG) and sparked up, nodded to the marshal who nodded back, and began to pull the cart back to town whislt whistling the "For afew dollars more" theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ&feature=channel_video_title

TL:DR Epic LARP moments