Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 2 / ?]

No.14737863 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
RAGE THREAD.

So I moved into a new city about two years ago, and just recently I've begun to make some friends. One of them is even a gamer, but we haven't found time to get a game together.

I tried suggesting that we play my high seas adventure setting for Reign that I've been slowly developing for a while now, and this is how the conversation more or less went:

"It's high seas adventure. Rum-running, volcano worshipers, monkey and parrot people---"
"So, it's furries."
"No, they're--"
"They're furries. I had a furry roommate. I came home one day to find him yiffing his girlfriend. I won't ever play anything with furries."
"They're not furries, they're--"
"Whatever."
"The monkey folk make magical booze! Come on, you've gotta find that at least a little bit interesting!"
"I'm a recovering alcoholic."