Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[55 / 6 / ?]

No.14739117 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Hey, slacker. Wake up. You actually have to do work around here once in a while."

You wake up in a daze, feeling rejuvenated after a nap, but still as tired as always. This jobs long hours drag on for what feels like forever, and after working here for two months you can barely stand the place.

That's old man Valentino. He owns the small pizza place you work at. You're in high school, and it's the only job you could get. You could only get it because of your best friend since elementary school, Johnny.

"Did you hear me? Get off your lazy ass and deliver some pies! Today's payday and if you don't mess up any more deliveries you can fuggedabadit!"

"I have a name you know."

What's your name? We'll start there.

>Welcome to delivery boy quest. It gets more interesting, trust me.