Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!qw2cdBTZAc
[31 / 8 / ?]

Sorcerer Quest, KS Quest and Gargoyle Quest News

!qw2cdBTZAc No.14739600 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, obviously there was not any of these today. However, we can talk about scheduling for the remaining time in each quest.

Firstly, Kobold Sorcerer Quest will not be on Saturdays any longer. What day it moves to permanently is a mystery. It may be tacked on with Gargoyle Quest, but I would like to avoid this as GQ already gets neglected like crazy and repeating the same problem doesn't seem like a fix to me. At present, you will see it on Sunday, around 15:00 - 18:00, depending on when I wake up.

Secondly, Sorcerer Quest XVII is missing in action. It is not on sup /tg/ nor is it on easymodo. This means it has unfortunately been lost forever. But it was no biggie. Here, let me type it out again in its tl;dr version:

>>Melane: Words words
>>Black lizardman: Hissa hiss hiss words words my father
>>Cagrazod: Hrm hrm words words BUT WHAT IF EVERYTHING IS A LIE??!?!!?

There, good as new.

So, this is a general discussion thread and also to discuss scheduling stuff. Assuming this posts to the page at all (The other reason aside form finals I've been slacking this week).