Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 4 / ?]

No.14742677 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let's get a made/saw/played thread going.

This one needs explaining
Made: Battle sister of the Adepta Sororitas, except she was addicted to Dryas, (A fairly rare yet legal drug in the 40K fluff)

Saw: The DM thought I would basically play Marion Silver from Requiem for a Dream and that my drug habit would eventually lead me to roleplaying sex on my character in order to score drugs. I don't blame him, guys in my group only make women characters as sex puns and he was considering banning them before my character

Played: I played what can best be described as Jack from Mass Effect 2, A powerful warrior who'd tear apart a battlefleet in search of dryas. She spent a ton of cash to fund her addiction and as such got in trouble when she got in debt with loan sharks.
There were times when I was strapped for cash and a dealer would offer sex in return for drugs. I would kill him for offending me and take the drugs, leading to more trouble.

The story concluded with the rest of the party attempting an intervention for my character. In a rage she evacuated herself from the ship straight into a chaos battlefleet. Attempting my rescue, the rest of the team raced into the battlefleet and their ship was torn apart.

To date the GM describes my character as the best plot device he's ever had.