Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[54 / 7 / ?]

No.14743676 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Now, I've never actually read a forgotten realms book, and my only knowledge of this Drizzt fellow comes from /tg/'s bitchings about him, and my fellow players bitching out our new player for being an elven ranger with two scimitars for her first character (turns out, she actually was making Zuko, go figure).

I'd like help creating a bastardly drow bard who preys upon the good reputation Drizzt has given rebel drow. I want my party to think that I'm a "noble misunderstood" Drizzt clone until I fuck them over, but by then am far too valuable to them to be replaced (they always play charisma-dumped characters, and I've got the reputation as skill-bitch in game).

Like I said though, don't know anything about Drizzt apart from he's somehow a pure good Drow who uses two swords. Need some help in ways to con people, ways to subvert the Drizzt mold, or just information of bullshit that Drizzt does.