Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[14 / 1 / ?]

ON going jokes, amazing scenes.

No.14745444 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm my group wizards get made fun of hardcore.

The party refuses to believe Non-NPC wizards can be threats.

Except the one player that constantly players a wizard. We just ended a three year campaign and I revealed my pet project, everyones stat card.

The wizard had the highest K/D ratio(despite the fact that he had the only character that didn't die, effectively I had to give him a single death to create the ratio)

The highest damage done by a single attack.

The party never paid attention when it wasn't there turn so they always missed the wizard wandering off to the opposite side of the battle mat and curb stomping mobs.

If you asked them what the wizard was good for they would have said teleport and buffs.

Needless to say the wizard PC and I have been having a good laugh the last three years.