Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 3 / ?]

No.14745534 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm interested in running a Spycraft game based around Digital Devil Saga, specifically in set in the junkyard.

What would be the best way to handle demon forms? I don't want them to take over the game completely, so I was thinking having them like the berserk forms in DDS2 rather than the full forms in DDS1

Character back stories would also be though to do since no one in the setting should technically know anything about anything outside the junkyard. I suppose I could do one session in the "real world" and then do a couple sessions where the world is going to hell in a hand basket till they all die (not that I would FORCE them to die, if they manage to survive that's also a cool campaign). Then "restart the campaign" in the junkyard once they all die