Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[17 / 3 / ?]

Nobilis

No.14747494 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Greetings Elegan/tg/entlemen, I come before you as a novice GM.

I've played through a bunch of D&D sessions with my group and while our summer DM is out of town I've run a few one-shot GURPS games.

I got a hold of the rulebook for Nobilis a while ago and was interested in running it, although things got in the way and I never managed to figure out the system. I found the 3rd edition a few days ago and my interest has been rekindled. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever run/played a game of Nobilis and what their impressions are. The system seems interesting and I think there is a lot of room for awesome if done right. I've also seen the game called pretentious and/or dumb although the 3rd edition book seems to be a lot more straight forward.

Nobilis thread/ideas for awesome godly adventures thread I guess.