Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[27 / 2 / ?]

No.14749430 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /tg/, what's your favorite world of darkness theme book (correct term?) and why? I'm thinking about getting into WoD, but I'm not sure where to start. Hunter: The Vigil sounds like the best way for my group to transition into it, and it sounds pretty fun. Changeling: The Lost sounded really cool but I can't really think of how games like that would work.

Feel free to voice your comments or just ramble about your favorite WoD books, I don't really care, just need some insight before I get the books.

My group likes combat quite a bit but they are also great roleplayers who like story, They wouldn't care if we had combat-free/lite sessions. Vampire: the requiem is probably out of the question atm, thanks to twilight.