Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.14750656 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm writing out a finally for my 3.5e campaign. I'v decided to incorporate the taint system for it.
The story is this...
There was once a great city of man named Thun. It was cultured and experienced many renaissances. However, the people of the kingdom began to grow lazy and decadent. Their decadence soon twisted into greed, and a council of twelve wizards was called together to obtain the ultimate power for the empire's people. They were to slay the gods and steal their divinity for themselves.
Needless to say, the wizards failed, and they soon found themselves faced with Pelor, Boccob, , and Nerull. The three most powerful gods were determined to punish their attempted destroyers. Pelor turned his back on the land of the empire, granting them whatever fate the others deemed worthy. Boccob, sickened by the culture, forsake the wizards and took their magic away.
With the other gods gone forever from the land, Nerull immediately seized the opportunity to curse the city, and all of it's denizens. His rage fueled a curse so heinous, that it corrupted the land with dark powers. He cursed the dead to never die, and forever be in undeath.
Nerull then dragged the wizard's council to the lowest part of the abyss and bound them together as a Dream Visage that he then unleashed to devastate the kingdom.

ANYWAYS!!!
I'm employing the taint system for the cursed lands. Does anyone have experience using this or have any tips for it?

Pic kind of related