Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.14774226 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is it just me, or do fa/tg/uys complain of the darnedest things? Instead of thinking positively and having good time, they bitch and whine about how the dice don't work, how the opponent is cheating, how the DM shouldn't have made them fight such a hard monster (nevermind it was completely peaceful and they were the ones picking a fight to begin with), how they want to reroll all stats because they only got 17 dexterity, how they should be allowed to field whatever overpowered model of the week, and how their deck is fucking useless because they lost a card.

I don't mind complaining in itself: I think that when someone has an issue, they should bring it up. What I do mind is how half of these things don't seem to be an issue at all to anyone, and even in the rest they make a mountain out of a molehill and refuse to see anything else but this small slight. Not to mention refusing to acknowledge that they might be a problem, or even that someone else might now have a legitimate complaint about them.

Couldn't you guys just try and think about all the fun you're having, instead of focusing on the tiny spots of darkness that shouldn't even matter?