Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!857o4GkKJgy
[177 / 5 / ?]

Zeonquest pt103

!!857o4GkKJgy No.14775832 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm not entirely sure if I'm up to 100%, but I know people are looking forward to Zeonquest so here we go.

First off, usually I try to find a good place to stop before putting an end to the thread. As a result these things last well into 2:00am and beyond and I am utterly destroyed the next day. Which thinking back isn't how I used to do it, so from now on, come 12 I'm calling the end of the thread regardless. To be continued next friday (knocks on wood)

Anyway. You are David Lister same as usual.

Last episode, after managing to evacuate Dr Flanagan, one of his newtype test pilots and Rear-Admiral M'Quve from Texas colony you were beginning to plan returning to the colony interior to hunt down the White Base and the Gundam. Oh, and I suppose you were also going to go help Char too somehow.
At which point a nuclear incident occurred. You are unaware of what caused the explosion, but you do know that the blast wave contributed to the complete devestation of the colony interior. Partially down to the blastwave, and then what said blastwave did to ALL of the glass colony windows.
Massive damage was also caused to the structural integrity of the colony, as well as completely severing one of the already damaged colony mirrors.