Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 1 / ?]

No.14776626 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear /tg/.
I happen to play 40k Daemons and frankly at the moment am itching to switch.
Currently there's of Corse, a ton of GK players near me who is more then happy to try out their new fancy ways, made specifically to molest my poor expensive HQ's behind.

But looking away from that the army as a whole tend to bring a lot of misery to anyone who dares to play Daemons, I might be alone in this, but Fate of the Dark gods is the single best way to ensure no shred of strategy can be employed.
Further more, Derp striking an entire army is not nearly as good as it sounds, i weep when my elites inches too close to an enemy unit, and the light in the other players face is soul shattering when 200-300 points of your army gets removed before you even place your army on the table, deep striking a model the size of a Soul grinder is stupendous, its a hit or its a fail pure and simple.
Also the absence of any Mono god rules are a disappointment.