Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 2 / ?]

No.14776778 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Jace Beleren is a manwhore.
You heard me!
Jace took out a close friend of mine to the Memnarch Cafe down in Mirrodin. (Used to be a classy place. Now I can’t really recommend it anymore, but that’s a story for another time.) And you should have HEARD about what Mr. Beleren was doing.
Jace was allegedly texting the whole time. He was constantly hammering away at his phone while my friend, a Human Rebel Soldier, just sort of ate her meal. She snuck a peek while Jace was conversing with a Waiter Myr (0/1, Vigilance) and naturally, he was sexting another woman at the dinner table.
She was too hurt to confront Mr. Mind-Sculptor about it and they continued their meal. When the check came, Beleren stuck her with the check, saying he accidentally left his wallet in Ravinica. He asked her for a ride home and when she pointed out that he was a Planeswalker, he conveniently remembered and decided to take her home.
Apparently at the door, Jace literally told my friend, “Hey, are we gonna bang now? Cuz if not I’m just gonna go home.” Dumbfounded, she could only reply, “No!” And he replied, "Kay, see ya." and left.
So honestly… Don’t ever go out with Jace. Dude’s a dick.