Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 1 / ?]

No.14784050 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear elegen/tg/entlemen, I have failed as a GM.

I got all the pieces together, an excellent rag-tag team who vary from absolute hatred to complete bros, all played by competent roleplayers to say the least. I had an interesting world with plenty of intrigue and mysteries to be solved and treasure to find.

BUT I FUCKED UP.

Why, /tg/ WHY DID I DELAY SO LONG TO INTRODUCE A BBEG? Now I got quite a few players butthurt about other characters AND NO FUCKING REASON TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER!

The only chance I have is a gambit, the next adventure will bring them together in at least a desperate alliance to uncover the great evil that plagues this land. I have one 4 hour session to save this party and set them on an epic quest that will forever make their characters the greatest heroes that the world has ever known.

This will be a great challenge, but I shall persevere and the Party will stand strong. Wish me luck, fellow fa/tg/uys, my future in roleplaying depends on it!