Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[10 / 2 / ?]

No.14784674 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/tg/, I have a problem with a "that guy" in my 40K campaign.

She's a girl, though. She does all this creepy stuff like sitting too close to me, or touching me unnecessarily. Normally, I kick you out of the group if you touch me at all, because I hate being touched, but she's new to gaming, so I'm being forgiving. Also, she is always invading my personal space or trying to get time alone with me. Worse, when we're alone (too often), she tries to talk to me about all this stuff that isn't really even game related. I came to game, not listen to a bunch of stuff I don't care about, and when I tell her so, she acts as if I said something offensive. The worst thing, though, is lately she's been kind of hostile toward me.

What is the problem with this person? I want to go back to the old rule of no women in our games, but the other guys don't like that idea for some reason. What do I do?