Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.14785355 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /tg/. Normally when I do the GMing I make the world pretty freeform and let the PC's do whatever so I cannot be accused as railroading. Sometimes it's awesome. Sometimes it sucks. Then this happens. My main four decide to roll what at first seems like an oddity for them. One of them decided to roll a cleric of Pelor. Pretty standard. Except this cleric was unusually devoted to pelor, and his friends since childhood (The rest of the group) In particular this cleric was an exceptional salesman of pelor relics and pelor items, he has an egotistical wife and an unusual child. The next was a fairly competent ranger that nobody but the party could understand and was a bit of a ladies man. The next was a depressed overweight fighter who stayed loyal to his few remaining friends. Finally there was a chainsmoking paranoid wizard.
>mfw when the party decided to start drinking beers in front of the clerics estate.

Funny PCs in general.