Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[89 / 20 / ?]

No.14785908 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay /tg/. It's story time. But not "Yay a story" cutsie sister of battle, emprahesque story. This is a story of something else. This is a story of unrequited love, loss, and epic amounts of patience. But first I must tell you the details behind this story. The GM wants street cred with one of the store workers she has a thing for. Problem is that she hasn't been able to get his attention. So a friend of the store worker steps in and says he will put in a good word for the her if she runs a Campaign for him and his friends. The girl, lets just call her S, agrees because of whatever reason. She asked if they had any specifics, and they said no. This is where the madness starts /tg/. If you wish for me to continue I shall, but I will tell you /tg/ it is not pretty, but it does have an eventual happy ending.