Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!3IqgUicUXA
[21 / 0 / ?]

!3IqgUicUXA No.3067270 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have been looking forever, for rules regarding feeding. Specifically, I am looking for rules on the effects feeding has on mortals. The house rules I have seen in the past include:

-You can drink 2 point for no effect, at three points they are woozy, at four points they pass out, any more and they need medical attention to survive

-Each point of blood you drain deals 1 bashing to the mortal, at 7 points they pass out, and start taking lethal, and they'll need medical attention to live.

-(Nightmare mode, based on real life ) after a mortal loses 10% of their blood (one blood point), Any medical personnel are able to identify their symptoms as blood-loss. at 2 points, the victim passes out and will take weeks to recover, any more and death is possible without aid.

Are there any official rules for what happens to a mortal? If you know the answer, please site the book and page on which it can be found.