Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[34 / 0 / ?]

No.3068364 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Melor IX, 989.M41

Brother Captain Akio wiped the soot from his cheeks and looked back at the wreckage of his transport. The noble men of his command retinue had finished extracting themselves from the debris, except for Satoru.

The veteran had a support beam protruding from his gut, which twisted and enfolded him within the remains of the Rhino. "Go ahead, my liege," cried Satoru, "slay the enemies of the Emperor! I will be with you in your hearts."

"Speak not of such things, brother" Akio gently commanded. "Your face is yet unmarred, and we need you!" He began cutting and untangling the wreck around Satoru with his strong hands and power rapier. "Yours is the fist that will pierce the armor of the enemies of the Emperor!" Akio offered his hand to Satoru.

"Captain-Sama..." Satoru breathed, as he took his commander's hand.

Akio lifted Satoru to his feet. They looked deep into each other's eyes as he said "I believe in you."