Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!eFZ1anCCqZ2
[14 / 0 / ?]

!!eFZ1anCCqZ2 No.3069628 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi! I made an RP character and I wanted to know what you thought. I'll post the other character (crystal) too, if response is good

Name: Norino
Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Appearence: An average looking Neko (anthro cat) with very short white fur and green eyes. She has no tail. Her ears point outward, and the circles on her paws are black. She has a bright pink nose.
Clothing: She has no set clothing, so you can really do whatever you want. She DOES wear a black thong, though, like Crystal.
Job: Used to run a bar in Nekoconeko, but now travels with Crystal without a real reason. She's the goddess of love, and she grows huge whenever she realizes her love for Crystal. She tries to deny her love of Crystal, but sometimes it doesn't work.
Personality: Quick to go to Crystal and help others, although she does switch from kind and caring to telling Crystal how insane she is.

Other: She DOES love Crystal, but she refuses to admit it. She also cannot purr.