Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[71 / 0 / ?]

No.3070374 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So maybe you can help me, /tg/. I would like some advice. Now, I know I should be taking all questions to my Sister Superior, but it concerns her so I would like it answered without needing to worry her.

I understand the tough training regimes we all go through, how we have to keep our bodies in perfect shape for fighting the agents of Chaos, however I ask this: seeing as we always do battle in our power armour, and we shoot our enemies, why must we spend at least an hour a day wrestling in the nude?

It doesn't seem to actually help our combat prowess, because although we win, surely that is our firearms training and the light of the Glorious God-Emperor of Mankind.

I asked her this before, and she merely spanked me. Which leads to my other question. Why do the other Battle Sisters get to keep their knickers on for spankings when I don't? Am I the only Battle Sister who has to pull hers down and take it on the bare?

-Sister Acacia, Order of Our Martyred Lady