Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[32 / 0 / ?]

No.3073080 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't know why i am asking /tg, but here is goes.

I'm running a game of Star Wars: Saga edition with my local group and I am curious as to your opinion on the matter.

Setting: Knight of the Old Republic, during the mandolorian wars.

Currently the group is doing everything possible to avoid the war and not get involved. Which is fine, but I seem to have trouble interesting them in one of the plot elements I put in the campain as a teaser. A hook to draw them more deeply in. and I am curious if I just have uninterested or un-imaginative players, or if its just a bad idea.

Through a s eries of events they have come into possession of a strange and powerful artifact of the force. It serves story purposes but no real game mechanic bonuses for the players. It has in short caused a number of strange events to happen around them, generally freaked them out a couple times and more then once has had them running away from it.

It has yet to kill a single person directly or indirectly. It is coneceted to a antagonist but thats being saved for later.

I need to get them into investigating it again, I have an NPC doing research on it but that just to show what he's doing during their down time.

Any suggestions?