Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

Dark Heresy! Part 2

No.3076645 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup flatulen/tg/uys,

I posted on here a while back for advice about a DH game since I'm a first time dm, and it got derailed into a lincoln's gold thread.

Not complaining,just stating. Anyway, I started it tonight, changed it from a hive world to a feudal world, and made the cult worshipping an aspect of the emperor actually be inadvertently worshipping Slaanesh.

My 3 PC's are a tech priest,an arbitrator, and a psyker(he only made the trees bleed and knocked a couple people out,pretty tame).

Thought you'd like to know that it's going incredibly well. The combat is fast paced and hard, got a couple PC's close or completely in to critical damage, but they still won, gonna try and maintain this kind of pace for the campaign.

I think I love this system. Also, bonus fact: their inquisitor is Ahmazzi and they're under the Ordo Malleus. Thought you'd dig on that.

Pic Unrelated, but still a calling card so you know it's me.