Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 0 / ?]

Homebrew

No.3077927 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lets get some love for /tg/'s great work over the years. Discuss current or finished homebrew projects, old ones which didn't quite make it, or new ones you or others are working on.

Myself, I've always had a soft spot for Trigger Discipline. The idea of an RPG where your not only the characters, but also the staff writing the characters, seemed both ingenious and hilarious, and the director being GM seemed a very clever move. From what I've heard however, much of this was lost along the way, which saddens me, and progress seems to have slowed to a halt. I hold half a hope that it may emerge renewed one day, but who knows?

Another I miss was the short lived Guitar Hero RPG. the idea of bands of musicians walking around the wastes, guitar duels and drum solo's channeling vast powers and David Bowie as a many faced demigod struck me as pretty damn awesome, even if it never got very far