Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[23 / 0 / ?]

No.3082187 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm turning into a Nurgle something-or-other here.

So today I'm spraying the bar at work out with a fire hose, and I think to myself, "Hey, I may as well do the toilets too, because some dick decided to drop a shot of Jaeger on the floor in there." (but really, who the fuck does Jaeger in a shitter? Tell me)

Anyway, I'm spraying the tiles on the floor when the hose snags on the pool table in the bar. Hose shifts trajectory, sprays right into the uncleaned urinal trough and I get splashed heavily with off-colour pisswater. Mad as Hell, and I can't change my shirt so I have to endure this for another half hour until my shift ends.

I had a boiling shower when I got off work, but now I have a red rash where the pisswater hit me (up the side of my torso and some on my neck and face). It itches and hurts all the fucking time, and it's puffed out.

So fucking angry.