Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!ZunfaSQI6
[39 / 18 / ?]

!!ZunfaSQI6 No.1721254 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anyone remember that guy who was selling all those Megazords about a couple weeks back?

Well for under 80 bucks, he sold me this. I have an older brother. One of his biggest hobbies is toy collecting. Gunpla, Lego, Transformers... anything makes him happy. He's 26 and I'm 17, and I remember when we were kids he wanted the Ultrazord so badly. My dad lost his job that year, so there was no money for toys. That was a sad Christmas. But my brother always held onto the hope of one day having this toy. We colored it in books, made paper models, watched the VHS of MMPR over and over and over.

By the next Christmas, dad had a job and we were gonna get toys again. But a year later, the Dino Zords, Dragonzord, and Titanus were long gone from store shelves. My brother never got his Ultrazord... Until about two weeks ago when I stumbled upon a thread selling megazords.

I took this picture in my brother's room. He is autistic and I love him very much. He's coming home from camp any minute now.

I can't wait to see the look on his face. Excitement, imagination, awe. What this hobby is all about.

I love you /toy/.