Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[9 / 5 / ?]

No.2309248 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /toy/. I was looking around AmiAmi and I stumbled upon my pic.

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=TOY-GDM-1375&template=defa
ult/product/e_display.html

Now as a kid I used to have an old Zaku kit that looked similar to this that I miss dearly. However, I have no idea if this is similar to the one I bought a long time ago, around when Gundam Wing was on tv. I tried going to a Toys 'R Us where I bought the first kit long ago but discovered they don't make them anymore. I know this might be vague, but would you guys happen to know if this kit is similar enough to the one I'm thinking of, and if it is are there places in the US or online that won't rape me in shipping costs like AmiAmi? I don't know if this sort of thing gets asked a lot since I don't frequent this board, but I figured you guys and gals would know about this sort of thing.