Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 2 / ?]

No.2315173 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can you guys help me remember the name of this toy?

I'm pretty sure it was a G1 (or G2) Transformer, or a similar transformable toy. Vehicle mode was a tank, mostly molded in gray but the shape was slightly unconventional.

The bottom part was pretty much the same as any tank but the top wasn't "flat". There were two white pieces sticking up at each side of the tank, they were cannons and had a sort of rectangular shape, these also served as the arms in robot mode later on. The turret part served as the robot's head and it had no face , not even in robot mode. It was molded in gray with a bright red plastic piece attached in the front serving as the cannon, this was made of pretty flimsy plastic that could bend easily.

The guy was battery powered, all he did was move forward. He came with a few plastic tracks that you could assemble in a small circular path for the vehicle to prance around.

In robot mode, like I said before, the cannons became the arms, the head became the turret and the threads became the legs. Two of the tracks were attached to the back and became its wings. Also, he came with extra pieces that you would fit in the arms and legs since they didn't have a shape of their own just from vehicle mode. These pieces were gray and big, I recall one of them being a gun that sort of looked like a big ass crayon, the other was a big ass claw thing, with the claws themselves molded in bright orange. You could also jam the two parts together by themselves to form a rocket.

That's all I can remember, so, ring any bells?

Pic unrelated because it's NOT that guy.