Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[9 / 3 / ?]

Frame Arms

No.2315314 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hiya /toy/!

Just got back from my LCS and found a surprise!

I found these two Frame Arms guys, which is pretty weird considering the only toys ever there are a bunch of the DC Direct statues.

Apparently they where a special order for someone who in the end could not buy them. They were $40 each but the shop guy said that since I was the only person to ask about them, and they where taking up space, I could have'em both for $40.

I've never heard/seen /toy/ talk about these, but they looked neat so I told the guy to shut up and take my money... ok not really but I did buy them as you can see.

I haven't opened them up yet but I just wanted to ask, was this a good price of did I get screwed?

I'll post a few more box pics and then I'll post some more later when I put these little guys together.