Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[13 / 6 / ?]

Post Your Picture

No.2316098 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /toy/ soldiers. After the countless Handsome Men of Toy threads and a dabble of self posting. I believe that as a board, like the majority of the others, we should have our own /toy/ soldier collaboration of members and to keep it /toy/ related you have to be holding your favourite or maybe even just your closest figure. This way if ever needs be, we have an up to date picture for us to represent our board with

I want both men and women to partake and don't be shy. Make sure to post using your trip or just state anon is you wish to have "Anon" listed beneath your photo

As the image states, if you don't like this idea, then just don't bother. There is absolutely no point in wasting your time bitching and whining about something you're unable to stop. Continue to view and spend your time in threads you find worthwhile instead of derailing something others may be interested in

If you're shy, then that's okay. You don't have to join in on the fun but if you're feeling brave, I ask you /toy/

REVEAL THINE SELVES