Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[23 / 0 / ?]

No.324675 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Has anyone seen these guys before?

They're Plasma Kreaps from Mega Bloks and they are, in my humble opinion, fuckwin. They come in a really well-sculpted chest and the parts inside the chest are contained in a pretty sick little rubber bag. When you pop the pieces together you have a little 3 inch tall monster that is really beautifully sculpted and features a not too shabby paint job. I find The Ghoul to be the best one, with his kickass skull and boney body.

I never would have noticed these guys before, as I don't collect building toys. However, I was digging through some clearance junk at K-Mart today and found these guys. They were marked as being 4 bucks each, but scanned up at one dollar each instead!

This inspired me to start digging more and found several really good deals that weren't even marked. Got several Star Wars and Super Hero Squad figures for $1.50 each.

It was a pretty good day, /toy/!
tl;dr: Plasma Kreaps kick ass / go raid K-Mart for unmarked dirt cheap clearance toys. Hope that helps someone!