Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[88 / 0 / ?]

No.326134 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Listen up and listen good /toy/faggots. I've had it with your bullshit posts and whining. Every time I come here someone is posting my shit on the front page like I'm some internet fucking celebrity. I don't give a damn if you fap off to me in the privacy of your own home but stop posting shit about me here. Who the fuck do you think you are? Some sort of toy authority on the internet? No, just a bunch of random anons whose posts get bumped to page 10 and forgotten by the rest of the civilized world.

Who the fuck cares that I wrote all that shit on Obama? I wanted a white christian president and I'll be damned if any of you disgree with me. It's my fucking country and I have a right to vote however I want and believe whatever I want. Obama was full of shit about not releasing his birth certificate and hung out with the Ayers, known terrorists. Paid fucking ACORN to get all the illegal mexicans to vote for him too.

So get off your trip about me. Normally I'd say I'm nobody special but in this case that's you. You're not even worth my attention at this point.