Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

No.326722 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So about 3-4 years ago I moved. This was before I actually started having an obsession with toys because I had a life before I moved. Well all my toys were in a blue plastic bucket/tub. That tub also happened to be the one I threw random stuff in, including scented candles that smelt like Curve cologne. Well that tub was out in my second car for a week or so before I got time to put it in my other car. Well the candle(s) melted in the hot Texas sun and covered a few of my figures in wax. Most of the stuff was junk and broken pieces but one of my good figures, Hyper Mode Master Gundam, was covered.

I have recently managed to get most of it off, but there seems to be some molded into the plastic, which of course still makes it have a strong scent that shouldn't be there. Anyway to fix that?