Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 0 / ?]

No.326965 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm looking for equipment that will allow me to repair (or even modify) paintjobs to old Star Wars toys I have. When I say old, I mean about ten years, as they're all opened Kenner Power of the Force 2 figures, but I noticed some of them have their paint rubbed off in certain areas. What sort of tools, brushes, and paints would I need to buy to help repair them? Any tutorials to help me along as well?

One more thing. As I said earlier, they're open figures. Would anyone know of a reliable of case/stand I could put an individual figure on for display that would protect them from dust and the like? Currently I have them in plastic baggies with cotton balls to prevent moisture. Thanks in advance.