Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 0 / ?]

Figure Posing

No.327929 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, yesterday, my girlfriend bought the Revoltech Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann figure for me. It is awesome (also, very pointy).
I thought this would be cool. I searched "Galaxy" in google for a good image and made it fullscreen on my laptop, then set up TTGL in front of it and took a picture. I got the idea for it a while ago with my Revoltech Gurren Lagann (Put him in front of fire, but it didn't look so good).

So, /toy/ I was just wondering if there is a precedent for stuff like this with other figures, since I thought it was a really cool idea. A lot of these kinds of figures are really true to the original design and would easily pose for lots of awesome pictures... although I would imagine photoshop would be more likely to be used.