Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!OE3/noRf6St
[23 / 0 / ?]

!!OE3/noRf6St No.328982 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /toy/. My name is Harvey Dent and I would like to tell you about a threat. A threat to your way of posting that affects what you see and reply to on a daily basis. This thread is ever present and as a community we have ignored it for far too long. I'm talking about the trolls. They exist only to cause grief and havoc, tearing into our fair /toy/ with their hate-filled claws. Well I am here to tell you I am not afraid! I will fight for the people, for all of /toy/ and help to eliminate this problem. Change will come rapidly and there will be some casualties. But the night is always darkest right before the dawn. However together we can win! We can fight back! I want a /toy/ where we are no longer afraid to post at night or lock our computers in fear. Where someone can post a thread about a certain white-clad mecha pilot and not be attacked by a mob of trolls. This day will come and I will help you get there. Stand behind me /toy/, believe in me.

Believe in Harvey Dent!