Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 0 / ?]

No.330433 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Before I get started, yes, I totally bit this picture template from Jin. I figure it works, it looks good, so I ran with it. In the future, I probably won't use this set up, but for now, it'll do.

If you remember about a month ago, I posted up a picture of a totally dismantled Halo 3 Master Chief. After finishing him (her) all up, and after taking some pics, it is done, and nows sits on my wives desk at work, holding pikachu for ransom... no one has paid.

I did screw up on part, in the right leg.. for some reason, the paint cracked after I applied the second coat to that one.

3 coats of Pink Satin (krylon) 2 coats of Crystal Clear Gloss, and all the touch ups and greys redone when needed with Model Master Gun Metal. The gun is custom as well.

Tell me what you think /toy.

Also, this is for my wife, so it wasn't a "let's follow jin's pink elite" It's been in the works and done for about a month now, I'm just lazy.