Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!ONWQ8w3p/4r
[13 / 0 / ?]

Today's Haul

!!ONWQ8w3p/4r No.331229 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a bit late but this FINALLY arrived.

Holy fuck this is even better than I expected. I mean man. This is a nifty little toy. It feels a lot likethey took the 00 MSiA and improved them. Everything feels more solid.

It's a little smaller than was expected, but this is atually a good thing. It makes the detailing more impressive, though it still misses out on some of the HCM Pro's detailing. It's a nice clean figure.

It's more posable than a Revoltech, in it it can get into more poses. I have high hopes for this line. I love the plastic they use in it, though the white could have been a little better, a more off white shade would have been nice. While it looks a lot better and less "plasticy" than the pictures, it still looks overly clean. And it's still a little bit more fragile(in terms of bits falling off, the main body, like MSiA, is very un-brittle) than Id like.

I think this look would really suit Macross Frontier, I can't wait for the VF-25 to be released, I hope they do a Klan figure too.