Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[31 / 0 / ?]

No.332013 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I'm looking at the Marvel Legends Red Hulk series and it doesn't look half bad. I picked up Union Jack and black variant Wolverine and I'm pretty satisfied with both of them. Union Jack has a fucked up neck from any angle other than straight on and Wolverine would have benefited from wrist hinges, ankle swivels instead of cut shin swivels, and a waist hinge instead of that weird ball (?) jointed thing but I still really like them both so I'm considering picking up the whole set. Anybody who has the rest care to give me some input on the rest of the figures? In particular I'd like to hear a bit on Spiral and Adam Warlock's posability as they have different joints as Jack and Wolvie but I'd still enjoy some input on Silver Savage, Black Suit Spidey, and completed Red Hulk.