Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!m+HfEiMpOny
[1 / 0 / ?]

!!m+HfEiMpOny No.332408 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was that anon asking about Hakaider's posablity the other day, and I just got 'em in the mail today. Okay, see his arm holding the gun there in the picture? That's the most it can bend. You can forcibly swivel it at the elbows but the joint isn't designed to do that.

The legs, that's about the most it can split sideways, there's a lot more forward and backward motion but they tend to bend towards the sides at an awkward angle, think Revoltech Kenshiro's hip joints.

Despite the shortcomings you can expect from an early SIC, it's a very cool figure, especially the bike. I'd definitely recommend picking him up if you're into SICs. Also, sorry for the atrocious phone cam pic.