Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[28 / 0 / ?]

No.332530 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, /toy/, my first venture into toy customizing (Since I was a lad).

Mission Objective: Give Red Hulk Spidey feet that can shift sideways.

ML Banshee was more than willing to sacrifice his feet for the greater good. They're just about the only good pieces on the figure. I used a hair drier to snap their legs off and switch them.

So far so good, except that Spidey's left leg has some extra muscle that's thicker than Banshee's. It's not that noticable, though, and it just looks like I've got him posed so that the sculpt doesn't line up.

Next up: Paint. Wish me luck, /toy/. Any good tips? I'm going to use a thin layer of black acrylic paint. I expect only joint rubbing to be an issue. I don't have anything to sand down the hinges, so I might try to use crazy glue.

Here we go!